EE 474 Home
Class Email Archive:
Policies on Collaboration and Cheating
Goals and Syllabus
Workload and Grading
Web Sites of Interest
James K. Peckol
Welcome to the EE 474
This is the EE 474 home page and it
contains a bunch of good stuff about the class. We will be continually
changing things as the quarter progresses and as new information (especially
class announcements and messages) pops in. If you have any problems with this
document or the EE 474 web, in general, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2:20 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Embedded Systems - A Contemporary Design Tool, Peckol, James K., John Wiley & Sons,
- We will also use material provided on the
- Operating Systems Concepts, Silberschatz, Abraham and Galvan, Peter B.,
Addison-Wesley Publishing Co., 1994
- Fundamentals of Data Structures, Horwitz, Ellis and Sani, Sartaj, W. H.
Freeman & Company,1995
- The Practical Guide to Structured Systems
Design, Page-Jones, Meilir,
Yourdon Press, 1988
- C A Reference Manual, Harbison and Steele, Prentice Hall, 1995.
- The Joy of C, Miller, Lawrence H. and Quilici, Alexander F., John Wiley &
Sons, Inc., 1997
- An Embedded Software Primer, David E. Simon, Addison-Wesley Publishing
- Structured Computer Organization, 4th ed., Andrew Tanenbaum, Prentice Hall,
- Real Time Systems Analysis, Phillip A. Laplante, John Wiley; ISBN: 0471228559; 3rd edition
These are in Acrobat pdf format
Get your lecture material here.....
Code and Other Examples:
Get your code here....
Portions of this EE 474 Web may be
reprinted or adapted for academic nonprofit purposes, providing the source is
accurately quoted and duly credited. The EE 474 Web: Copyright 2017,
Department of Electrical Engineering,
University of Washington.
© UW Electrical Engineering |
Comments to: email@example.com